How to customize what Listing Sources are available for your clients:
You can customize what Listing Sources are available for your clients from within Partner Center. To do this, go to Partner Center > Administration > Customize > Listing Sources.
Tip: If all of your clients are located in a region where only specific sources are available you are able to only select those sources. This way, when you create individual Reputation Management accounts, you will have fewer sources to switch on or off.
For example, If you are an American company with no clients in Canada, you could switch off all the local Canadian sources.
How to customize the Listing sources that I am monitoring for a specific business account:
- Impersonate into the account that you would like to change the settings on.
- Go to Reputation Management > Settings > Listings
- Here you can turn sources on and off by clicking the box next to the appropriate Listing Source. *Note that some sources here will be selected and grayed out, which means they are not editable.
Why are some listing sources grayed out and unable to be edited?
This happens when our system has found a relevant listing for the given business on this source. If you are sure this source is irrelevant:
- Go to the Primary Listings tab
- Find the source you want to remove and select not mine for each of the listing matches on that source. This will then allow you to uncheck the source in the Settings > Listings tab.