Below are instructions for those hosted in a cPanel environment, who need to retrieve their existing SSL certificate, CA Bundle and Private RSA Key from their control panel:
- Log into your web host control panel and type ‘ssl’ in the search field.
- Select the SSL/TLS Manager.
- Click into the link for Private Keys (KEY)
- Click View & Edit for your Private Key
- Copy and paste the entire Encoded Private Key, from the very first dash to the very last dash into an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return to the main menu for the SSL/TLS Manager and click into the link under Certificates (CRT).
- Click into Edit & View for your certificate.
- Copy and paste the entire Certificate, from the very first dash to the very last dash into your email to email@example.com. Be sure to collect your CA bundle from this page as well. Indicate which URL your certificate is for and send it off to us!
- We will complete the installation for you and let you know when it is complete.