Tasks are the backbone of Task Manager. They allow agents to view and track the work they need to fulfill, and they provide easy access to the tools to do so.
With Task Manager, this process is streamlined via auto-generated tasks.
Setting task generation for new accounts
You can set the tasks that are generated automatically for new accounts. This is useful if you do the same type of work for all clients. To set this...
- Go to Task Manager > Global Settings
- Click Task generation
- Move the toggle to the on or off state. When on, tasks of this type will generate for your accounts (see Task types for breakdowns on each task type)
If you wish to configure when these tasks generate, you can click on certain sections to expand them (Mentions, Reviews, and Social posts).
Note: Global Settings only apply to new accounts. Your existing accounts will not be affected.
Setting task generation for individual accounts
Similar to how you set task generation settings for new accounts, you can toggle the types of tasks generated on each individual account.
- From Task Manager > Accounts > Account Name, click Settings.
- Select the tab for the task type you wish to manage.
- Move the toggle to the on or off state. When on, tasks of this type will generate for this account.
There are a number of different tasks types that you can toggle for your accounts.
- Listings – Tasks that generate if listings are inaccurate.
- You can set the listing sources you manage for your clients on the Listings tab.
- Mentions – Tasks that generate if the business is mentioned across the web. These are powered by Reputation Management, and Mentions tasks only generate for accounts that have Reputation Management active.
- You can set the types of mentions to manage for your clients.
- Reviews – Tasks that generate when new reviews are left for businesses. These are only generated if the account has Reputation Management active.
- Social Posts – Tasks prompting the agent to post to social media on behalf of the account. These are only generated if the account has Social Marketing active.
- If you are editing this on an individual account, you can log various information such as type of content to post, as well as the work you've committed to.
- Socialize – Tasks that are generated when customers post on your client's pages and social media accounts.