Vendasta's Marketplace is home to a growing list of products curated specifically for your clients. In order for your clients to utilize these products, you'll need to activate them on their accounts. This can be done either individually or in bulk*.
In order to activate any products, you will first need to enable them for sale. In order to do so, perform the following:
- From Partner Center > Marketplace > Products, find the product you wish to enable.
- You can organize these by type via the Discover Products bar. This will make locating your desired product easier.
- Click + on the bottom right of the product.
- If you need further details on the product, you can click on the product itself, then choose the Enable button.
- If the product has a checkmark instead of a +, the product has already been enabled.
- Select whether you wish to Add to store now or Add to store later.
- From Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts, click next to the account you wish to activate products on.
- Click Activate Products.
- Locate the product(s) and add-ons you wish to activate. Click the checkbox next to each.
- Certain products and add-ons may allow you to purchase multiples. This will be represented to the right of the product beneath the "Quantity" heading.
- Click Continue.
- Confirm the order looks correct. If so, check the confirmation box and click Purchase.
You can also activate products similarly from the "Account Details" screen, available by clicking on the name of the account on Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts.
To activate products on multiple accounts at once, you will need to first add those accounts to a list. Once your list has been created:
- From Partner Center > Businesses > Lists, click .
- Click Activate Product.
- In the pop-up, select the field and locate the product you wish to activate.
- Click Activate.
* May only be available on select subscription levels.