To successfully migrate from Legacy SSO to vSSO, you will need to:
- First contact Vendasta Support at email@example.com, indicating your intention to migrate.
- Set up new user-facing links for users to access additional products (Listing Builder and/or Social Marketing).
- Update your Authorization URL, Validation URL and redirect parameters:
- Change ssoToken and ssoTicket (camelcase format) parameters to sso_token and sso_ticket (snakecase format). Note: The sso_token parameter is still optional.
- Add product_id parameters for each respective product.
- Change your 302 Redirect from <nextUrl> to <next>
If your existing system allows user access to a Reputation Management login page without first sending a request to a partner-side Authorization URL, you will also be required to implement the following authorization steps:
- Create an Authorization URL.
- Send the new Authorization URL via email to your Vendasta Support contact.
- Change all user access requests to query the Authorization URL first.
Depending on your existing SSO setup, you may need to complete additional steps.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Last Updated by Dallas B Nov 24th 2017