If listings are claimed, Listing Distribution will typically not update these claimed sources, such as Google. However, some claimed sources, such as Bing, may update their data if a sufficient number of other data sources have the same information that differs from your claimed listing. If you have already claimed sources, don’t worry — Listing Distribution will not change the way you claim or verify sources.
Articles in this section
- What is Listing Distribution?
- What are the benefits of Listing Distribution?
- What information does Listing Distribution send?
- What countries can I activate Listing Distribution for?
- How does Listing Distribution affect listings that have already been claimed?
- What is going to keep a business subscribed to Listing Distribution over time?
- How do I activate Listing Distribution?
- Do the data providers verify the listing information that Vendasta sends to them?
- What do the different symbols mean in the Listing Distribution chart?
- Why was my client’s listing rejected?