Listing Sync allows businesses to instantaneously sync common data to their Google My Business, Facebook, and Twitter profiles to ensure the accuracy and consistency of their contact info. This feature makes it easier to improve SEO and customer acquisition while reducing the time it takes to update multiple online profiles.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a listing with My Listing?
- Can I use a custom domain for My Listing?
- My client is using their listing as a mobile site only. How do we set up the redirect?
- What are Event Analytics?
- What is Listing Sync?
- What information is synced through Listing Sync?
- Does the Review Display Widget affect my Google review rating?