Listing Sync allows businesses to instantaneously sync common data to their Google My Business, Facebook, and Twitter profiles to ensure the accuracy and consistency of their contact info. This feature makes it easier to improve SEO and customer acquisition while reducing the time it takes to update multiple online profiles.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a listing with My Listing?
- When does My Listing go "live" on the Internet?
- Why is it important to have a mobile-optimized listing?
- How can I make the background image for My Listing fill the screen?
- Where do the Business Hours populate from?
- Is there a limit for the number of pages I can add to My Listing?
- How can I use HTML to improve My Listing?
- How can I make my location appear on a custom domain/web address?
- My client is using their listing as a mobile site only. How do we set up the redirect?
- How can I check the analytics on a My Listing page?