Sales activity allows you to quickly log important information about your prospects and clients. This can be used if you'd like to follow up on a conversation, you wish to communicate with other salespeople who might interact with the account, or you just want to remember something personal about your contact.
- From Sales & Success Center > Accounts, click on the Account's Name.
- Click the box beneath the Sales Activity heading.
- Choose the type of Sales Activity you are adding. This will vary based on the communication you had with the client.
- Select the Connected with customer box if you got in-touch with your client.
- Add any relevant notes. This can include what you've discussed or what you have still yet to discuss.
- If you need to follow-up, click Follow-up required.
- Once you are satisfied with the activity, click Add.