Vendasta's Platform has three levels of access, each of with their own login.
Administrators, or admins, are top-level users designed to manage all aspects of their Vendasta experience. They are given access to the powerful Partner Center dashboard, enabling them to efficiently manage their clients. They have the ultimate control when it comes to tailoring how salespeople and users access the platform, as well as what features are available to them. With full permissions, an admin can perform the following:
- Create and upload accounts
- Activate products
- Set up users
- Manage lists
- Set up a public-facing store
- View billing reports
- Update billing information
- Manage brands*
- Create marketing campaigns*
- Configure Snapshot Widgets*
- Approve orders*
- Manage salespeople*
- Create sales teams*
- Manage Concierge users*
- Customize branding*
You can customize each admin to have access to specific features by altering their permissions.
* Please note that certain features may be limited to partners on select subscription levels.
Salespeople have mid-level access to the platform. They are the primary representatives your clients will communicate with, which is why we created the Sales & Success Center dashboard. This allows your salespeople to accomplish the following:
- Add prospects
- Manage assigned accounts
- Create, refresh, and configure Snapshot Reports
- Launch email campaigns
- Log calls, emails, meetings, and other sales activity
- Create opportunities
- Submit orders
- Add account notes
- Store contact information
- View their sales pipeline
- Access valuable training resources
The URL for Sales & Success Center can be customized. To view the current URL, navigate to the Salespeople tab under the Sales heading in Partner Center.
Please note that Salespeople and Sales & Success Center are only available on select subscription levels.
Users have low-level access. They are given access to Business Center, allowing them to do the following:
- View their business' recent activity
- View their Executive Report
- Access and order products
- Browse the store
- Configure their customer List
- Edit their Business Profile
- Configure notification settings
- Add notification recipients
The URL for Business Center can be customized. To view the current URL, browse to the Users tab under the Businesses heading in Partner Center.