Submitting the proper TaxonomyID will help ensure that the sources add the business’ listing to the proper category within their site. This ultimately allows users to easily find their business listing. Avoid selecting ‘other’ as a TaxonomyID as sources may not support this category type resulting in the business not being easily found on that source.
Articles in this section
- What is Listing Distribution?
- What are the benefits of Listing Distribution?
- What information does Listing Distribution send?
- What countries can I activate Listing Distribution for?
- How does Listing Distribution affect listings that have already been claimed?
- What is going to keep a business subscribed to Listing Distribution over time?
- How do I activate Listing Distribution?
- Do the data providers verify the listing information that Vendasta sends to them?
- What do the different symbols mean in the Listing Distribution chart?
- Why was my client’s listing rejected?