Google Alerts tend to notify on all sorts of events, not all of them social media related, and not all of them recent. Reputation Management Alerts are comprehensive and intended to provide a summary of what is in the application without you having to go there. Our alerts are also analyzed for sentiment.
Articles in this section
- Overview - How do I create a new Reputation Management account?
- Overview - How do I customize what listing sources are available?
- Listings - What are Listings?
- Listings - Can I edit listings from Reputation Management?
- Listings - How does the system identify relevant listings?
- Listings - How often do you search for new listings or re-check existing listings?
- Listings - Why was my existing listing not found?
- Listings - Why was my existing Google Maps listing not found?
- Can I give prospects access to Reputation Management?
- Listings - Why am I getting an error when trying to add a listing URL?