Vendasta is a white-labeled platform, meaning that you can brand it with your own information. This allows you to present a unified front with the solutions you already offer to both your clients and salespeople.
To start customizing, head over to Partner Center > Administration > Customize. Here, you'll have the option to choose either Partner Branding or Markets. By default, any options set under Partner Branding will apply to your markets as well. If you've customized any markets separately (identifiable under the Markets tab in the "Branding" column), any changes made under Partner Branding will not apply to those markets.
The following options are available to customize:
In various places within the platform–such as in Partner Center and Reputation Management–, you can customize the color that appears.
- To change your dashboard color, click Color.
- To set the Primary Brand Color, click the rectangle. This will launch the color picker. Here you can choose the color closest to your brand or enter the RGB combination of the color.
- Alternatively, if you know the hex value of the color you wish to use, enter it in the textbox, excluding the #.
- Example: If the HTML code is #bdd397, enter bdd397.
- To upload a logo, click Logo.
- Click Select File to upload your logo. Ensure your file is the recommended size (360px x 58px) for best results.
- Click Upload when the button appears.
- To upload a favicon, click Favicon.
- A favicon is an icon that appears in the tab bar of your browser when you visit a website.
- To upload a shortcut icon, click Shortcut Icon.
- A Shortcut Icon is an icon that appears on mobile phones and devices when saved to the user's home screen. Currently, these icons extend to My Listing, Social Marketing, and Listing Builder, and will only display on Apple devices.
- Click Select File.
- For best results, ensure your file matches the recommended size (144px x 144px).
- Locate your file and select Upload.
- Certain products allow you to customize their names. To do so, select Product Names.
- Enter the name below each product to rename it.
- Click Apply Changes.
- Click Exit Link to alter the names of the exit link within each product.
- Once finished, click Apply Changes
To further customize your branding, you can also customize the URLs Sales & Success Center, Business Center, and more.