- Log in to Partner Center at partners.vendasta.com
- Click Customize in the left-hand column under Administration.
- This will take you to the following page:
- To change your dashboard color, click Color
- Enter the hex code value representing one of your corporate colors (excluding the “#”). Ex. If the HTML code is #bdd397, enter bdd397
- Once you click in the rectangle, a color picker will open up. Here you can choose the color closest to your brand or enter the RGB combination of the color.
- Under Set Primary Color, you can set your primary color in two ways:
- Click Save
- Click Select File to upload your logo. Ensure your file is the recommended size for best results.
- Click Upload when the button appears
A favicon is the icon that appears in the tab bar of your browser when you visit a website.
- Choose the image you want to use, ensuring it follows the correct size dimensions.
- Click Upload when the button appears.
- Click Select File.
- Browse your computer for the file.
- Click Upload once it appears.
- Once finished click Apply Changes.
- Once finished, click Apply Changes
- NOTE: do not change the url link to a custom link unless you are an SSO partner
Last Updated by Jaret M. - January 23rd, 2018