Mentions are often pulled from a website that doesn’t allow a response, such as a news article or blog. We will send an email to the customer if we find a negative mention so that they are aware of what is being said about them online.
Articles in this section
- Where can I see what Vendasta has done for our client?
- What is the timeline from the time the account has been ordered, to the onboarding call?
- Why does Vendasta need to do an onboarding call with my client?
- Why is email communication so important?
- What does Vendasta do if our client is not replying?
- Why hasn’t Vendasta been in touch with our clients?
- How many posts will go out for me on social media sites?
- How long will listing corrections take to complete?
- Why doesn’t Vendasta respond to mentions?
- Why didn’t Vendasta respond to a review?