Be found online easier than your competitors. Listings gathers all the locations on the web where your business listing can be found: major search engines, local review sites, online business directories, and social networks. This feature allows you to see where your business is listed, detect and fix any errors or add new listings.
The Primary Listings tab allows your customers to:
- Review their listing score, compare it to the industry average and across different regions.
- Monitor the listing sources that have been selected for their business, for accuracy, possible errors, or not found.
- Navigate to the appropriate source to view or edit that listing.
- Mark the listing as Not Mine if the listing pulled in does not belong to their business
- Choose the Ignore Errors button if the listing has detected false errors
- Refresh the listing within the platform, if the listing has been edited but not yet updated in our system
The Listing Score is an evaluation of your business’ accurate Primary Listings and Citations. Each listing source is assigned a score based on how popular the site is.
For example, having an accurate listing on a popular site like Google Maps will have a greater influence on your Listing Score.
How To Increase Your Listing Score:
- Verify your listings
- Fix any found errors in the Primary Listings tab
- Create new listings and citations
How To Verify Your Listings:
Go Settings > Listings and check that the listing sources relevant to your business have been selected.
Go to the Primary Listings page and review all of the listings that have been found for your business. Here you can check for potential errors and edit the listing, if needed.
The citations that our system pulls in are mentions of your business name along with another piece of business data (phone number, address, website, etc), and are key in search marketing optimization. Accurate citations help people discover your business, resulting in more web, phone, and foot traffic, which can convert into transactions.
When search engines like Google rank listings, they consider factors such as:
- Number of citations
- Accuracy and consistency of data in citations
- Authority of websites where citations appear
The Citations tab allows your customers to:
- Monitor all citations pulled in for their business
- Link to the source to view the full citation