A short brochure that explains the benefits of offering Social Marketing to SMBs.
Social Marketing helps local businesses grow their fanbase, find real-time leads and share relevant content across all of their social channels.
There’s a struggle going on...
89% of small businesses find that social media helps them gain exposure and increase their web traffic1, but 31% say they don’t know how to use social effectively or “don’t know what to post”2. Managing multiple social networks is difficult, which is why Vendasta developed Social Marketing: the easiest platform for local businesses to build their social presence and find new leads.
Social Marketing gives small and medium size businesses the ability to grow their fan base and turn online leads into raving customers
Hand over ready-to-publish content
Give businesses owners a stream of relevant content so they don’t have to waste time hunting for things to share.
• Select categories by industry and republish the hottest news
• Set-up custom keyword searches for specific topics
• Discover what people are saying about a subject and join in
Deliver real-time social leads
Every day, millions of consumers declare their buying intentions on social media. With Social Marketing, business owners can:
• Gather leads based on geo-targeted keywords
• Choose from pre-determined lead searches or create unique searches and receive alerts when prospects are discovered
• Start conversations with customers and offer incentives to buy
Help provide stellar customer service
53% of small businesses use social media for customer support, so save them time and money by giving them the ability to:
• View comments from social media channels in one place
• Respond to every interaction from the same intuitive screen
• Manage ongoing relationships with customer history tracking
Post to multiple social channels
Make life for local businesses as carefree as cruising the Caribbean. From one tab, business owners can:
• Publish content to multiple social sites with the push of a button
• Utilize in-line conversations so the context of interactions isn’t lost
• Schedule a post and “set-it-and-forget-it”
Track performance across profiles
Show your clients the most important stats that will help them understand their campaigns and insights into their social profiles.
• Track growth across channels from one dashboard
• Monitor changes in Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare reach
• See the growth in fans and followers from social campaigns