Prospecting can be challenging and time-consuming. That’s why you’ll love the Snapshot Report. This award-winning needs assessment empowers you and your sales team to start informed conversations with prospects. In fact, with the Snapshot Report and hot lead notifications, our partners have experienced as much as a 500% increase in their close rate! With 97% of consumers looking for businesses on the web, it’s crucial to have accurate listings, positive reviews, regular social activity, a robust website, and successful ad campaigns. The Snapshot Report gives you the ability to assess and present these attributes of your prospects’ online presence.
You can create Snapshot Reports a few different ways:
Create for a new account
To create a Snapshot Report while creating a new account:
- Create an account in Sales & Success Center
- Click Generate a Snapshot Report on the Verify Account screen
Click the Create Snapshot Report icon
To create a Snapshot Report with the Create Snapshot Report icon:
- Go to:
- Find the account you want to generate a Snapshot Report for.
- Click the Create Snapshot Report icon next to the account name.
Sales & Success Center
- Click Create.
Fill in the Snapshot Widget
If you want to generate Snapshot Reports organically, you can embed a Snapshot Widget on your website. You can install this Widget on any website you control, allowing users to request Snapshot Reports at their leisure.
To create a Snapshot Report:
- Embed the Snapshot Widget on your website.
Whenever someone fills out the completed widget, the platform will generate a Snapshot Report for them. The platform will assign a salesperson to the prospect, notify the salesperson, and add the prospect to a customer acquisition campaign.
Run campaigns with a Snapshot Creation Event
You can use Snapshot Report Creation events with your email marketing campaigns to generate Snapshot Reports automatically.
To use a Snapshot Report Creation Event:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketing > Customer Acquisition / Product Adoption / Product Upsell.
- Click on the campaign you want to add the Snapshot Creation Event to.
You can only modify a draft campaign that has not been delivered to a customer. If the campaign has already been published, you will need to create a new campaign to use the Snapshot Creation Event.
- Click Add Event.
- Click Snapshot Creation.
Note: Snapshot Reports will be created for the accounts added to this campaign. The accounts will be able to refresh their Snapshot Reports. Standard Snapshot Report fees apply for any reports that are created or refreshed.
Wait 24 hours and get ready to sell
We recommend waiting 24 hours before showing the Snapshot Report to a prospect. This ensures that all of the available data has been gathered.
While you’re waiting for your first Snapshot Report to generate:
- Study the Snapshot Report Cheat Sheet—it'll show you how to direct the conversation based on the results of the Snapshot Report.
- Grab the Street-level Sales Deck and Script.
- Learn how to overcome objections.