To post to social media accounts, users must first connect their accounts in Social Marketing.
Connecting your accounts
- From Social Marketing, select Settings > Connect Accounts
From here you can begin adding your social accounts by selecting + next to the relevant selection.
- Select + to be taken to the Facebook Login screen.
- Sign in to a Facebook account that administers the Facebook page.
- Select the Facebook page associated with the business, then click Add.
- You will be redirected to the Connect Accounts page. The selected pages–as well as the account connected–should be displayed for Facebook.
Google My Business
- Select ADD, and you will be asked to sign in to your Google account.
- Once signed in, you will be asked to give our application permission to access your account. Select ALLOW to continue.
- This will take you back to Social Marketing, where you can choose the relevant location, and select ADD to connect your Google My Business account.
All Instagram connections must be first be connected to a corresponding Facebook page. See how to accomplish this here.
- Select ADD. Enter your Facebook credentials.
- Choose the page associated with your Instagram account.
- Select the Instagram page. Click Add.
- Select the ADD button to be directed to a Twitter login page asking if you would like to authorize our application.
- Enter your Twitter login credentials, and select Authorize App. You will then be redirected back to the Connect Accounts page where you should now see your Twitter account connected.
- Select ADD and you will be directed to a LinkedIn login page asking if you would like to authorize our application.
- Enter your LinkedIn login information, and select Allow access.
- You will be redirected back to Social Marketing where you can select the appropriate LinkedIn pages you would like to connect.
- Once you've made your selections, click ADD to be taken back to the Connect Accounts page where you should now see your LinkedIn pages connected.