In order for your clients to have access to accounts created in the platform, you will first need to ensure you've created a User for them:
- Visit Partner Center at partners.vendasta.com.
- Click Businesses > Users.
- Click Create User, and then fill in the form.
- If you would like, enter a Welcome Message that will appear at the top of the email template. Alternatively, if you wish to not send a welcome email at this time, be sure to deselect Send Welcome Email which is turned on by default.
- Click Create User.
From there, you will be able to grant the user access to any accounts or brands you intend for them to be able to access from Business Center.
- Click the Users tab.
- Search for the user you want to modify.
- Click the menu icon.
- Select the Edit Permissions.
- You can then select which accounts you would like this user to have access to by clicking the + button or remove an account by clicking the x.
- If Brand Analytics is activated, you can click the Brands tab and then select the Brand, Region, Sub-region, or Account you would like the user to be able to access.
Managing a customer on this platform is a two-fold process:
- managing its users
- managing its accounts (one account exists per business location of a customer)
A customer can have a user accessing multiple accounts as well as have each account managed by multiple users.
Last Updated by Jaret M - Dec. 14, 2017