The Pipeline by Month and Owner report shows the pipeline for each month and owner. This report is useful for sales managers to track the progress of their team and identify any potential problems.
Sales managers can use this information to see which salespeople are on track to meet their goals and which salespeople need additional support. They can also use this information to identify any trends in the pipeline.
- The bar chart shows the total potential value for each month.
- The table provides a detailed view of the potential pipeline value per salesperson expected to close in a given month.
- The filters at the top allow you to filter on the status, a specific pipeline, the stage name, a salesperson, and the expected close month to drill down the data.
To download the data in the report click on the three-dot icon over to the top right-hand side of the dashboard, followed by 'Download' to see the download options.
A dashboard is often constructed from a set of different data sources. There are data freshness labels at the bottom of each dashboard that indicate the following two things:
- The refresh interval (text in bold and on top). This reflects how often the data source with the lowest refresh frequency gets updated.
- The last refresh timestamp (text at the bottom). This reflects the earliest time when a data source was last updated in the dashboard.