The Average Size of Closed Won Opportunities by Month report shows the average size of closed won opportunities for each month. This report is useful for sales teams to track their progress and identify any trends.
Sales teams can use this information to see how their average deal size is changing over time. They can also use this information to compare their average deal size to other sales teams or to industry benchmarks.
- The bar chart shows the average pipeline value for each month.
- The table provides a detailed view of the average pipeline value for each salesperson in a given month. It also averages the pipeline value for a salesperson at the far right and also shows the average pipeline value for a given month.
- The filters at the top allow you to filter on the status, a specific pipeline, a salesperson, and the actual close month to drill down the data.
To download the data in the report click on the three-dot icon over to the top right-hand side of the dashboard, followed by 'Download' to see the download options.
A dashboard is often constructed from a set of different data sources. There are data freshness labels at the bottom of each dashboard that indicate the following two things:
- The refresh interval (text in bold and on top). This reflects how often the data source with the lowest refresh frequency gets updated.
- The last refresh timestamp (text at the bottom). This reflects the earliest time when a data source was last updated in the dashboard.