The Long Term Pipeline Trend report shows the size of the sales pipeline over time. This report is useful for sales teams to track the growth of their pipeline and identify any trends.
The report shows the size of the pipeline on the 1st of each month and groups the information by the Historical Stage. This allows sales teams to see how the make-up of the pipeline has changed over time.
The report also shows the overall trend in the size of the pipeline. This allows sales teams to see if their efforts to grow the pipeline are working.
- The bar chart provides the number of unique opportunities at the beginning of each month and their breakdown based on the pipeline stage.
- The visualization provides the number of closed won counts in a specific month.
- The bar chart provides the number of closed lost counts in a specific month.
- The filters at the top allow you to filter on a specific pipeline and the actual close month to drill down the data.
To download the data in the report click on the three-dot icon over to the top right-hand side of the dashboard, followed by 'Download' to see the download options.
A dashboard is often constructed from a set of different data sources. There are data freshness labels at the bottom of each dashboard that indicate the following two things:
- The refresh interval (text in bold and on top). This reflects how often the data source with the lowest refresh frequency gets updated.
- The last refresh timestamp (text at the bottom). This reflects the earliest time when a data source was last updated in the dashboard.