The Stale Dated Opportunities report identifies opportunities that have not been updated in a certain period of time. This report is useful for sales teams to identify opportunities that may have been forgotten or neglected.
Sales teams can use this information to follow up on stale opportunities and ensure that they are still being worked on.
- The table provides a detailed view of all stale dated opportunities by salespeople along with the pipeline value.
- The table provides a detailed view of all the stale dated opportunities by accounts, responsible salesperson, and pipeline value for the expected close month.
- The filters at the top allow you to filter on a specific pipeline, a salesperson, and the expected close month to drill down the data.
To download the data in the report click on the three-dot icon over to the top right-hand side of the dashboard, followed by 'Download' to see the download options.
A dashboard is often constructed from a set of different data sources. There are data freshness labels at the bottom of each dashboard that indicate the following two things:
- The refresh interval (text in bold and on top). This reflects how often the data source with the lowest refresh frequency gets updated.
- The last refresh timestamp (text at the bottom). This reflects the earliest time when a data source was last updated in the dashboard.