The Leaking Funnel report helps sales managers identify where deals are being lost in the sales process. The report shows the movement of opportunities from each prior opportunity stage to Closed Lost. This allows sales managers to see which stages of the sales process are losing the most deals and to take action to improve their sales performance.
- The bar chart provides the number of opportunities lost at any stage of the sales funnel during a specified time interval.
- The table provides a detailed count by the sales stage in a specific time interval. It also provides the total count at the bottom of the table.
- The filters at the top allow you to filter on a specific pipeline and the actual close month to drill down the data.
To download the data in the report click on the three-dot icon over to the top right-hand side of the dashboard, followed by 'Download' to see the download options.
A dashboard is often constructed from a set of different data sources. There are data freshness labels at the bottom of each dashboard that indicate the following two things:
- The refresh interval (text in bold and on top). This reflects how often the data source with the lowest refresh frequency gets updated.
- The last refresh timestamp (text at the bottom). This reflects the earliest time when a data source was last updated in the dashboard.