The Opportunity Win Rates report provides insight into the percentage of opportunities that are successfully converted into closed sales. This report is critical for sales teams to measure their performance and identify areas for improvement.
The report provides two key metrics:
Value win rate: This metric shows the percentage of opportunities that were won in terms of the total value of the opportunities.
Count win rate: This metric shows the percentage of opportunities that were won in terms of the number of opportunities.
The report also shows trends in the conversion rates over time, allowing sales teams to identify any areas of concern or improvement.
- The bar chart provides an average win rate for all salespeople in terms of value and count for a given month.
- The table provides a detailed closed-won percentage or win rate in terms of value and count by the salespeople in a specific month. It also provides the total value and number of closed-won for the salespeople each month. At the very right, it provides the average win rate and also it sums up the total value and total number of deals for each salesperson and at the bottom the total for each month.
- The filters at the top allow you to filter on a specific pipeline, a salesperson, and the actual close month to drill down the data.
To download the data in the report click on the three-dot icon over to the top right-hand side of the dashboard, followed by 'Download' to see the download options.
- The refresh interval (text in bold and on top). This reflects how often the data source with the lowest refresh frequency gets updated.
- The last refresh timestamp (text at the bottom). This reflects the earliest time when a data source was last updated in the dashboard.