The Open Opportunities by Created Month report provides insights into the pipeline created by the sales team each month. This information is important because, assuming other factors remain constant, a larger pipeline typically leads to increased future revenue. That said, the report also serves as a reality check on pipeline quality, helping managers and salespeople validate the pipeline and sales forecast.
- The visualization provides a summary of the total open opportunities value in a given month.
- The table provides detailed open opportunities by the stage in a specific month. It also drills down to the pipeline value as well as a number of opportunities for the stage. At the very right, it sums up the total pipeline value and total number of deals for each stage and at the bottom total for each month.
- The filters at the top allow you to filter on the current status, a specific pipeline, a salesperson, and a created month to drill down the data.
To download the data in the report click on the three-dot icon over to the top right-hand side of the dashboard, followed by 'Download' to see the download options.
- The refresh interval (text in bold and on top). This reflects how often the data source with the lowest refresh frequency gets updated.
- The last refresh timestamp (text at the bottom). This reflects the earliest time when a data source was last updated in the dashboard