The Pipeline by Month and Opportunity Stage report provides a visual representation of the value of opportunities that are due to close each month, grouped by opportunity stage. This chart offers vital information for managing the sales funnel, allowing sales managers and executives to assess the pipeline's size and begin forecasting revenue. Additionally, the report indicates whether the pipeline is sufficiently mature this month and next month to achieve revenue targets, providing managers and salespeople with an early warning when remedial action is necessary.
- The visualization provides a summary of the total pipeline value at different stages in a given month.
- The table details the pipeline value expected to close each month broken down into different stages. Also, it provides the total pipeline value for each month and the total at each stage.
- The filters at the top allow you to filter on the current status, a specific pipeline, a salesperson, and the expected close month to drill down the data.
To download the data in the report click on the three-dot icon over to the top right-hand side of the dashboard, followed by 'Download' to see the download options.
- The refresh interval (text in bold and on top). This reflects how often the data source with the lowest refresh frequency gets updated.
- The last refresh timestamp (text at the bottom). This reflects the earliest time when a data source was last updated in the dashboard.