The "Closed Won Opportunities by Month" report provides an overview of the sales revenue achieved during the year. The dashboard chart and report offer valuable insights into sales performance, enabling managers to identify specific coaching needs for their teams and individuals. By combining knowledge of each team and person with the information from this chart and insights from other reports, managers can gain a comprehensive understanding of sales performance and identify areas for improvement.
- The visualization provides a summary of the total closed-won value in a given month.
- The table provides a detailed closed-won value by the salespeople in a specific month. It also provides the number of closed-won for the salespeople each month to calculate the average deal size. At the very right, it sums up the total value and total number of deals for each salesperson and at the bottom total for each month.
- The filters at the top allow you to filter on the current status, a specific pipeline, a salesperson, and the actual close month to drill down the data.
To download the data in the report click on the three-dot icon over to the top right-hand side of the dashboard, followed by 'Download' to see the download options.
A dashboard is often constructed from a set of different data sources. There are data freshness labels at the bottom of each dashboard that indicate the following two things:
- The refresh interval (text in bold and on top). This reflects how often the data source with the lowest refresh frequency gets updated.
- The last refresh timestamp (text at the bottom). This reflects the earliest time when a data source was last updated in the dashboard.