What is it?
Partners will receive Hot Lead notifications through Sales and Success Center when their clients click on the Get started selling online card in Website Express/Pro.
Why is it important?
Now more than ever, businesses need to be selling online, but it is so tough for them to create websites on their own. This is why they lean on local trusted experts for help on creating their website and setting up their online store. It is important that Partners have the knowledge and capability to help SMBs at the right time and anticipate any needs that they might have so they can take them to first sale as quickly as possible. This is also a fantastic opportunity to upsell and cross-sell other products and services to help businesses succeed online
How does it work?
On the Website Express/Pro dashboard, there is a Get started selling online card where clients can easily click on to start setting up their online store. When a user clicks on any one of these actions, a Hot Lead notification will automatically be sent through the Sales and Success Center notifying Partners and/or their salespeople that the client is trying to set up their online store. This would be a good time to reach out to the client immediately to see what they need help with, and this would also be a good opportunity to upsell or cross-sell any other ecommerce products or services.
Hot leads appear in Sales and Success Center. A flame icon will appear beside the business name in Manage Accounts and a notification message will show in Recent Activity.
These notifications will indicate that a client is trying to set up their online store.
Partners will not be notified if a client already has completed their store set up. To avoid multiple notifications, only one hot lead notification per account will be received for any clicks and actions within a 30-minute period.
Ecommerce Hotness Rating
Ecommerce hotness ratings are based on the following actions:
- User has clicked on any of the links under the Set up store card on the Website Express/Pro dashboard:
- WooCommerce YouTube link
- Install & Activate WooCommerce
- Create your store
- Set up payment processing
- Set up order fulfillment
- Add products
- Setting up your WooCommerce store help link
- User has clicked on the Set up store card on the Website Express/Pro dashboard
- User has clicked on the Get started selling online dropdown on the Website Express/Pro dashboard
- User has clicked on the Customize your site card on the Website Express/Pro dashboard and/or any of the links under it:
- Customize your homepage
- Add your logo
- Add your theme colors
- Add pages
- Edit site design button
- Editing your site design help link
- User has clicked on the Connect analytics card on the Website Express/Pro dashboard and/or any of the links under it:
- Connect Google Analytics
- View analytics button
- Tracking your stores analytics help link