State of Local Businesses survey launching!
Do you want a research report you can use under your own brand? The chance to light up new leads? The opportunity to be part of something big that benefits your company’s SEO?
You can help Vendasta run a large-scale survey to study the impact of COVID-19 on small and medium businesses’ digital adoption.
To participate, Vendasta needs your approval to run an email campaign to your client account list in the platform on your brand’s behalf. You must opt in to participate.
About the survey
This one-time campaign would involve emails asking your accounts to participate in a 10-minute survey. The survey will help us better understand small and medium businesses’ digital adoption since the start of COVID-19. The results will show how SMBs have evolved their business strategies over the course of the pandemic, and will be consolidated into white-label and Vendasta-branded research reports for your and other partners’ use.
What you (Partners) receive from the Survey
- Lead delivery: Local businesses from your list who indicate they would like to speak to their local expert will be delivered back to you as a hot lead.
- Early access to outcomes positioning YOU as the informed, local expert: We’ll deliver a white-labeled one-pager and rebrandable report.
- Brand mention & website backlinks: With your approval, we will mention your company among other experts who helped facilitate the survey. We will include your logo in material related to the Vendasta-branded report, and you will receive backlinks from our Corporate Newsroom. We will also mention you in a wire-distributed press release to US-based media.
What we need from you
- Survey Permissions: You can opt in by selecting ‘Yes, I consent’ on the pop-up in Partner Center. If you accidentally closed the window it will resurface in two days. If you decline, and decide you want to participate – fill out this form.
- Brand Permissions: If you consented to the survey in-platform and want your brand mentioned as part of the Vendasta-branded campaign, you can let us know here. If you fail to fill out the form before Feb. 25, you will not be included in Vendasta communications.
The survey is sent through email
There are two, and they will be delivered between a few days of each other within the coming weeks. The content of these emails may be adjusted for language ahead of the campaign. They will appear as if they are coming from your brand. Please note: You will receive a reminder about this campaign at least 24 hours before it begins.
See the survey questions
You can preview the survey questionnaire here (this is a demo link only, and will not be tallied among live survey results). You can also download the PDF list of questions attached. (Note: Some questions are triggered based on earlier responses.)