You can now view the history of activity for each of your email campaigns. This activity includes:
- Which emails were sent and delivered to a given recipient.
- Which recipients engaged with those emails and when (including opens, clicks, unsubscribes, and spam complaints).
- When Snapshot Reports were refreshed, created, or not required.
A mock of the activity history. The design is subject to change.
There are three ways you can view the activity history for a campaign:
- From the Manage Campaigns screen, open the menu beside a campaign, and then click History.
- From the Campaign Details screen, select the number of Recipients in the Campaign Status by Recipient section.
- From the Campaign Details screen, select the number of emails delivered, opened, bounced, etc.