We are pleased to present beta partners using Social Marketing with the latest social posting integration—Google Posts! We've been busy working on a fresh new look for the product your sales people know and love— Social Marketing. This, along with Google Posts, will be unveiled to all partners on November 8th.
What is Google Posts?
Google Posts allows Google My Business (GMB) users to publish content directly to Google’s search results. This means, your local business clients will be able to promote their specials, events, and product offers precisely when customers are searching for their services. Google Posts is a powerful new GMB feature that will help your clients drive more traffic to their local businesses.
Make a Google Post in Social Marketing
- Connect your Google My Business account if it is not already connected
- Click the red pencil icon on the bottom right corner of your screen
- Make sure you have your clients Google My Business accounted selected
- Compose your post normally, then open the drop down Only for Google My Business
- Here you can create an event and add a call to action.
- Fill in your parameters, and select Post Now or Schedule Post for later.