We’ve made seven enhancements to Concierge that will help you show your clients proof of work and improve your agents’ quality of life.
- Your clients will now receive email notifications when your digital agents post to their social media accounts via Concierge. The email will take your clients to the Recent Activity tab in Business Center to view this activity.
- Your clients will also receive email notifications when your digital agents indicate they’ve responded to a customer review via Concierge. The email will take your clients to the Recent Activity tab in Business Center to view this activity.
- Complete and incomplete tasks are now divided into two separate sections for each task type, so now you and your digital agents can see all of the hard work that’s being completed for your clients.
- New Next and Previous buttons have been added to the Tasks tab to make switching between tasks as easy as one click of a button. Know you’ve finally made it to the end of your list when you come across the grayed-out arrow.
- Coming soon: Your digital agents will be able to send email notifications requesting review response approvals right from Concierge. The email notification will give your clients the ability to view, edit, and approve an agent’s drafted response. Clients will be notified once again when the approved response has been posted.
- Listings with errors show a warning symbol instead of a checkmark.
- Review and social onboarding forms now save automatically.