With Google My Business Insights in Listing Builder, your clients can track the performance of their Google listing. Once your client has connected their Google My Business account, they will be able to view their Google My Business Insight reporting for important online consumer activity data such as:
- Searches - how customers search for your client’s business
- Customer views - where customers view your client’s business on Google
- Customer actions - the most common actions that customers take on your client's business listing
- Phone calls - when and how many times customers call your client’s business
- Driving direction requests - when and how many times customers request driving directions to your client's business
How to set up Google Insights
To set up Google Insights in Listing Builder, your clients must follow these instructions:
- Go to Business Center > Active Products > Listing Builder > Google Insights.
- Click Connect Account.
If your client does not already have a Google My Business account, they can click How to create a Google My Business account to sign up.