An excellent way to warm up cold leads is by sending them email campaigns with a personalized Snapshot Report. To build trust with those prospects, it's important to provide them with a report that's up-to-date. The problem is: email campaigns and buffers can be rather lengthy, resulting in outdated data.
You can now configure your email campaigns to automatically create or refresh Snapshot Reports at any step in the campaign! This new Snapshot Creation event is similar to the Email event you're already familiar with (i.e. you can reorder it, specify the time delay, and view its progress). Instead, this event creates or refreshes a Snapshot Report for an account if its data is older than 30 days.
How to add a Snapshot Creation event
To add the new Snapshot Creation event to a campaign:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketing > Customer Acquisition or Product Upsell.
- Select a campaign.
- Click Add Event.
- Select Snapshot Creation.
- Drag and drop the Snapshot Creation event to the desired step in the campaign.
- Set the amount of time that must pass after the previous event before the Snapshot Creation event occurs.
- Click Publish. You will then receive a reminder that creating or refreshing Snapshot Reports will be subject to standard fees.