Ensure that your Snapshot Reports stay up-to-date, regardless of prolonged account buffers and lengthy email campaigns. In just two weeks, you’ll be able to automatically create or refresh Snapshot Reports at any point in an email campaign!
The new Snapshot Creation event is similar to an Email event, but instead creates or refreshes a Snapshot Report for an account if its data is older than 30 days.
How to add a Snapshot Creation event
To add the new Snapshot Creation event to a campaign:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketing > Customer Acquisition or Product Upsell.
- Select a campaign.
- Click Add Event.
- Select Snapshot Creation.
- Drag and drop the Snapshot Creation event to the desired step in the campaign.
- Set the amount of time that must pass after the previous event before the Snapshot Creation event occurs.
- Click Publish. You will then receive a reminder that creating or refreshing Snapshot Reports will be subject to standard fees.
New ETA: Wednesday, June 21.