Note: This update will go live to all partners after 4pm on Mar. 29, 2017.
Save time with the latest bulk actions from Vendasta! You now have the ability to update account tags and information for multiple accounts at once.
How to bulk update account information
- Export the account information for the accounts you'd like to update. Follow the instructions outlined in this article.
- Update the CSV spreadsheet. Do not modify the column headers. Note: The AccountIdentifier field is required for every account.
- Go to Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts.
- Select Bulk Actions in the top right corner.
- Select Bulk Update.
- Upload your CSV spreadsheet.
- Select the fields you'd like to update, and then indicate how you'd like empty cells in the spreadsheet to be treated.
- Review your update.
- You’ll be redirected to the Bulk Update History screen where you can see the progress of your update.
How to bulk add account tags
- Build a list of accounts. Follow the instructions outlined in this article.
- Within the list, open the Actions menu in the top right corner and then select Add Tags.
- Type the names of your new tags and then click Add.
These tags will be added to all accounts on the list. Note: You cannot have more than 15 tags per account.
- You’ll be taken to the List History page to view the progress of the update.
If you tried to add more than 15 tags to an account, you will receive an error that gives you the option to add those accounts to a new list.