Once a product has been created, you will need to enable that product for sale by creating a package. A package is a collection of products that are grouped together in a similar fashion to how your Internet provider may bundle a cable subscription with your Internet service.
You can begin selling a product via the following:
- From Marketplace > Products, click the + icon in the Enabled column to the right of your product's name. Please note that any custom products you create will be enabled by default.
- Click Manage Store.
- Click Add Product(s) to Store.
- Select the market you wish to provision your product(s) for from the drop-down menu.
- Click + Add Products.
- Select the product(s) you wish to add to the package.
- Click Done.
- Enter the Selling Price.
- Click Save & Publish to make the package available for sale immediately within the selected market. You can select Save as Draft to save the current configured package as a draft. Draft packages can be published at any time from the Manage Store screen.
If you are adding a single product to a package, the package will automatically use the name and icon of the product in the store. You can change this by clicking Show advanced configuration after entering the Selling Price. If you are adding multiple products to a package, the advanced configuration will automatically expand, and you will need to complete the following steps:
- Enter a Name for the package.
- Add any relevant Marketing Content to the corresponding section.
After you have published the package, your customers will be able to purchase it in their Business Center.