A diverse marketing stack is going to help you grow your revenue faster. With Vendasta’s Marketplace, you can start reselling products and services from different marketing categories within minutes. Each product comes with all the materials your team needs to get started. And the best part is that it won’t cost you anything until you make a sale!
To add a product to your Store, you will need to enable that product for sale, then package that product. This guide explains how to complete the first step—enabling and disabling Vendasta Marketplace products.
To enable a product:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketplace > Discover Products.
- Browse or search for products you want to enable. Click on the product to view the Product Details page for that product.
- When viewing the Product Details page for a product, click Enable. You will now find the product you've enabled under Marketplace > Manage Products along with the rest of your enabled products.
Enabled products will not appear in your Store until you create a package for them. If you would like to add the product to your Store, you can click Add to Store when viewing the Product Details page to create a package containing that product. You can then choose to publish the package to your Store immediately, or save the package as a draft.
- Existing packages containing the product will be archived and all associated add-ons disabled.
- Accounts that currently have the product active will not be affected and will continue to have access to the product.
- Administrators will not be able to select the product when creating packages or activate the product on accounts.
- Existing sales orders will not be affected. Approving these will activate the product on the account.
- When creating new sales orders, the product will not be displayed.
To disable a product:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketplace > Manage Products.
- Click (Open) on the product you want to disable to view its Product Details page.
- At the bottom of the page, click Disable.
- Confirm that you are sure you want to disable the product, then click Disable.