A diverse marketing stack is going to help you grow your revenue faster. With Vendasta’s Marketplace, you can start reselling products and services from different marketing categories within minutes. Each product comes with all the materials your team needs to get started. And the best part is that it won’t cost you anything until you make a sale!
To add a product to your Store, you will need to enable that product for sale, then package that product. This guide explains how to complete the first step—enabling and disabling Vendasta Marketplace products.
To enable a product:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketplace > Discover Products.
- Browse or search for products you want to enable. You can filter your search by category using the navigation tabs.
- If you need further details about the product, click on the product card. This will bring you to the Product Details card.
- Once you’ve selected a product to enable, click the Add icon on the bottom right of the product card, or click Enable on the Product Details page.
If the product has a checkmark instead of a +, the product has already been enabled.
- Select Add to Store Now or Add to Store Later.
Selecting Add to Store Now will lead you to create a product package. You can then choose to publish the package to your Store immediately, or save the package as a draft. Selecting Add to Store Later will enable the product only. The product will not appear in your Store until you add it to a product package.
- Existing packages containing the product will be archived and all associated add-ons disabled.
- Accounts that currently have the product active will not be affected and will continue to have access to the product.
- Administrators will not be able to select the product when creating packages or activate the product on accounts.
- Existing sales orders will not be affected. Approving these will activate the product on the account.
- When creating new sales orders, the product will not be displayed.
To disable a product:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketplace > Manage Products.
- Click the Open icon at the end of the row of the product you want to disable. This will bring you to the Product Details page.
- At the bottom of the page, click Disable.
- Confirm that you are sure you want to disable the product, then click Disable.