This week, we have improvements across Partner Center, Sales & Success Center, and Business App that will help you build a tailored experience your clients and team will love.
- Duplicate automations across multiple markets.
- Learn what each setting in Business App is for from brief overviews now available right within the Settings area of Business App.
- [Dashboard] Filter ranges for last 6 and 12 months now available.
- [Inbox] When "Display the Inbox" is unchecked in Settings, the prompt to send your clients text messages via Inbox is hidden.
- [Reputation Management] Bing Maps displays address in traditional format
Sales & Success Center
[Accounts] Enter each client's goals with as little or as much detail via a new rich text editor in the Business Priorities field of their account page.
- [Accounts] Contact details for users created in Partner Center sync to Sales & Success Center.
- [Orders] Calendar dropdown available to select Contract Start Date
- Add client review tasks to existing Social Calendar projects to collect feedback or approval from the customer at key moments in the process.
- [Orders] The quality of high resolution images submitted through order forms is maintained.
Catch up on recent releases here, and subscribe to our channel to be notified whenever we have something new to share!